Links from my Google Reader shared items to webpages and stories that I’ve found interesting for March 9th, 2009:
- Daily Kos: State of the Nation – Seriously, these people complaining about "socialism" are ridiculous.
- #19541 – These cupcake hamburgers are awesome! YUM! –
- Rush Limbaugh, Meet Your Decades-Ago Twin – Father Coughlin –
- Limbaugh Misquotes Constitution During CPAC Speech – Hilarious. This guy is such a wanker.
- Behold the Fearsome Predator – Awww, I want.
- #19430 – Check out the Atheist Art of Jon Andrew Davis…. – Hah, wow.
- Urban Camouflage Performance at a Stockholm IKEA Store –
- Daft Punk to Score Tron 2.0? – I did not know they were making Tron 2. Wow.
This is a daily list of links that is automatically generated from my Google Reader feed, based on items that I find interesting.