Links from my Google Reader shared items to webpages and stories that I’ve found interesting for January 13th, 2009:
- Researcher Claims Two Google Searches Produces Same CO2 as Boiling Tea Water – This whole article sounded pretty flimsy anyway. Same thing with the "Black Google" web page that people claimed would save energy (only on CRTs)
- Man Solves Rubik's Cube After 26 Years of Trying, Weeps in Victory [Champion] –
- Immaculate Mini Lawn In Your Loo – Interesting.
- Barack Obama, It’s Time To Go To Work! –
- Why are Martian rocks spread out so evenly? –
This is a daily list of links that is automatically generated from my Google Reader feed, based on items that I find interesting.