Links from my Google Reader shared items to webpages and stories that I’ve found interesting for February 20th, 2009:
- Twitter creator Jack Dorsey illuminates the site's founding document. Part I [UPDATED] | Technology | Los Angeles Times –
- *Top Gear America* to Build 70MPG Car Out of a 1971 VW Rabbit for $7,000 – Awesome! This is the first car I ever remember my parent's having when I was a kid. If only we kept it… we too could have turned it into a 70MPG beast!
- Pre emerges on Palm's UK website… in a CDMA skin – Wow, if the Palm Pre had a CDMA version that was available on Verizon – well, this would totally make me reconsider my parent's offering to pay for my cell phone bill if I drop my iPhone/AT&T and joined their family plan under Verizon…
- LG Says 12MP Camera Phone Might Come Later This Year [Lg] – A *12* megapixel phone? Good grief. Why??? My DSLR is 12MP and that's more than enough for me. Unless I need to find myself enlarging a photo up to the size of a building. But that's only ever happened to me about zero times.
- Did Last.fm Just Hand Over User Listening Data To the RIAA? – Fortunately, this ended up being a false alarm, but I've always wondered about this. There's been a few times I've been… err… fortunate enough to listen to prerelease albums. I always have Last.FM running in the background, so it happily uploads my playlist to the server in the background. I might have to rethink my use of this app.
This is a daily list of links that is automatically generated from my Google Reader feed, based on items that I find interesting.